UK Caravan Park & Campsite with Free Wifi
Old Oaks is renowned for its spotlessly clean facilities with both blocks comprising individual private washrooms, dishwashing areas, laundry, ironing facilities, microwaves, and ice pack freezers.
Other quality facilities and services include:
- Large tourist information room with a pool table, book exchange, sofa and extensive tourist information point, where customers can relax and browse at their leisure, or meet with friends.
- Good digital (terrestrial) TV coverage. Check here.
- Premier pitches have satellite and satellite TV hook on the pitch (+ DAB radio point).
- 4 x takeaway delivery services a week (Indian / Chinese / Fish and chips / Pizza and kebab)
- Minibus service 5 days a week Easter to end Sept
- 42" TV in tourist information / pool room
- Half acre coarse fishing lake - a haven for wildlife
- FREE WIFI system (please note we are in a rural location without fibre, so no high speeds are available)
- Shop & off licence stocking all the essentials and plenty of local produce, including our own prime beef, lamb and free range eggs
- Secure, 300m dog exercise area with hot dog shower
- 2 dishwashing areas, 2 laundries, 2 microwaves, 2 ice pack freezers, large fridge - all free to use
- Beautifully maintained pitches and grounds
- Caravan store & stay facility for Old Oaks guests
- Fresh home baked cakes and Somerset local produce boxes available to pre-order - let us do your shopping
- Senior citizen discount
- Close to Glastonbury Tor and Abbey, Wells Cathedral and Bishops Palace, Clarks Factory Shopping Village Street, Cheddar Gorge, Shepton Mallet, Wookey Hole, Frome, Bath & Bristol see more